Last Updated on
Download your RRB Junior Engineer Document verification DV and Medical admit card from here, The board has recently released the JE CBT 2 exam result and proceeded with the final recruitment process which is document verification and Medical. Students who participated in the examination can see their exam CBT 2 result and roll number of those candidates who are shortlisted to attend the document verification process.
All candidates must check their roll number and enlisted document verification date and timing from the official regional RRB website and attend the same with all the required documents.
RRB JE Document Verification admit card
Recently RRB Allahabad, RRB Chandigarh and other regional RRC boards have published the shortlisted candidates with their CMA/ DMS roll number/ Registration number and the dates on which they are supposed to present at the given address. Candidates must download the document verification e call letter
Step by step guide to download e-call letter for DV & Medical process
1)- Visit the JE DV Admit card download link- Click Here
2)- Enter your Registration number and Date of birth and login
3)- Proceed to download your Admit card if you are shortlisted to attend the same.
CEN 03/ 2018 JE Document verification important notes-
1. Please bring the e-call letter for document verification which can be downloaded from official website of RRB Allahabad (www.rrbald.gov.in) through link available and the same should be produced at entry of Venue of DV. Candidates are advised to read the list of documents (Original) given in the e-call letter (back side/2nd page) which are required to be produced at the time of DV. Candidates are advised to bring one original valid & current photo ID proof which was presented at the time of CBTs. Venue of DV is Office of the Railway Recruitment Board, Opposite North Central Railway Head Quarter office, Subedarganj, Near Subedarganj Railway Hospital, Subedarganj, Prayag Raj (Allahabad) PIN- 211011.
2. Candidates are required to produce all original documents along with two sets of selfattested photo copies of all documents at the time of DV. The details of documents are given in e-call letter for document verification. Where certificates are not in English / Hindi, self attested translated version (In Hindi / English) should be produced wherever/whenever required. Certificates produced during the DV should be strictly in the prescribed formats. No additional time will be given to the candidates not producing their original certificates on their date of DV and the candidature of such candidates is liable to be forfeited/cancelled.
3. Candidates are advised to bring six (6) passport size colour photographs (having name and date) NOT MORE THAN ONE MONTH OLD, which will be required for DV and Medical Examination. Candidates will also bring Candidate’s foil of e-call letter for CBT1 & CBT2. Mobile phones are not permitted during document verification (DV) as well as during Medical examination.
4. The Candidates need to attend Medical Test (Examination) after Document Verification duly paying Rs. 24/- towards medical examination fee at venue of DV. The date & place of Medical Examination will be intimated at the time of DV. The Admit card for Medical Test (Examination) will be issued at the time of DV. Candidates are advised that that they should be prepared to stay for more than 4 days for DV/Medical examination at their own cost.
5. Candidates are advised that they should not bring their belongings to the Railway Hospitals as there is no facility available to keep them. They will carry only Admit card for Medical Test (Examination) and one original valid & current Photo ID proof. For medical examination, no fees will be charged at the Hospital. Hence candidates are also advised not to carry cash with them at the time of Medical Examination.
6. Block date for verification of Original Documents of Absentee candidates: 20.12.2019.
7. For the candidates who fail to report for the Document Verification on the regular dates assigned to them in their call letter with valid reasons, a second and final chance to attend the Document Verification is kept on the above block date. It must be noted that failure to report for the Document Verification on the scheduled date will tantamount to rejection of candidature unless it is supported by documentary evidence that the candidate had to appear in a University/Government examination or due to sickness of the candidate. No other reason for absence will be considered. In such cases only, the candidates will be provided the last and final opportunity to appear in the Document Verification on 20-12-2019 at 08.30 hrs. in the office of RRB, Allahabad. No fresh e-call letter will be sent for this purpose and the candidates can attend with the same e-call letter uploaded for the regular Document Verification.
8. Candidates are advised to regularly visit RRB’s official website (www.rrbald.gov.in) for the updates.