Kerala PSC Thulasi Login. Register yourself in Kerala PSC Thulasi to get latest updates of government job from KPSC. Kerala PSC popularly referred as Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) holds itself as an independent body which is known towards recruiting deserving candidates to the prestigious positions of public sector jobs.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
The government has different departments and there is a mechanism of hiring candidates according to their capabilities, positions, qualification and aptitude. Yes, the hiring for all of them comes through a transparent mode of KPSC which is responsible for hiring different candidates by resorting to their own fool-proof mechanisms which are in line with rules and regulations.
“Thulasi” is a common word which is mainly referred towards describing the application system which is processed through online.
For entailing oneself to the series of available job prospects, candidates are mandated to create a kerala psc one time registration profile login thulasi. As the user is going to get series of different available government notifications and updates right through their official Kerala PSC website as and when the openings are underway.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login: Notifications
There are certain esteemed positions which belong to various ministries as part of Kerala psc notification thulasi, for july 2017. For enrolling themselves for the different job prospects, candidates have two options of paying fees. They can either pay offline or through online, by going through kpsc thulasi login page.
What is the best way for me to create Kerala PSC Thulasi?
It is indeed very easy to create Kerala psc thulasi login profile. Let’s adhere towards the following series of steps:-
- You need to go to the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in with the main intention of creating your kerala psc registered user login
- Have your passport ready which shouldn’t be more than 30 KB
- Similarly, there is a set mechanism for scanning your signature which has to be equal or less than 30 KB
- There should be a Government approved identity card which you need to have with yourself in terms of Aadhar card, Election Caree or Pan card etc
- As you are logged in to the official website, you can see kerala psc one time registration login
- Click on it as a new window will open which will direct you to complete the whole registration process by filling your personal details
- Yes, you have to upload your photo and signature (according to the specific norm as described above)
- After that, you have to furnish complete personal details
As part of completing the whole process of kpsc thulasi login page, you have to equally give your Employment details. Based on the same, as the final procedure, you need to create username and password. (Here it is important for me to mention that you should create an “easy to remember” password.
Recover KPSC User Name and Password
Are you not able to find your user name and password? If that is the case than don’t worry, follow this process to get your details through SMS.
You have to send SMS from your registered mobile number. (Number which you have given at the time of registration)
To recover Username
KPSC <space> USR
To Reset Password
KPSC <space> RST <space> UserID <space> DOB
e.g if your UserID is Rajiv and Date of Birth is 01/04/1985,
Then you have to type: KPSC RST rajiv 01041985
Finally, you can very easily get underway to the Kerala PSC Thulasi Login process. It is indeed an easy way to increase your job prospects. So, don’t wait and get the best of available opportunities, since you deserve the best as well.